Hello again!! How's everybody? ♥
The university near my home is on semester break. What does that mean? No school! And so, no work for me! I'm a bum again! Yay! lol. The students are on vacation. I'll be taking a short vacation, as well. I'm going to spend another week at the farm at my parents' house. ♥
Anyway, this was a bit late. I'd like to thank Hazel for giving me a "You're an Angel" award last week. She's the lovely lady behind the blog, Pablo's Angel. She wrote some awesome things about me, that I just blushed like a tomato. She had an epic "Award Week" series in her blog last week. I'm on it. ☺
Leah - "Ice Cool Lady"
The title says it all, you are extremely cool. You say you write about your boring life but trust me, you're far from boring. I don't think you realise how awesome you are, especially since your second blog, "Everyday Letters" was one of the most hilarious blog ideas I've ever come across!
Hazel dear, I'm deeply touched by what you wrote about me. I love this super-awesome-super-original blog award you gave me. You're such a sweetheart. I'm really glad that you like my "Letters" blog, too. I actually deleted it last month. But because of what you said about it, I brought it back. Hihi. ♥ Thank you so much, Hazel. I appreciate this special recognition.
Just a quickie.
- October 16. I boarded a ferry and went to the "City of Smiles", Bacolod City.
- Spent some good time with fellow bloggers, Jose and Milch.
- Tried to watch the Masskara Streetdance Competition at the Public Plaza but didn't get to. It was too crowded.
- Went inside the Carnival and rode the Horror Train. (They should change the name to Funny Tunnel. I was laughing the whole way. rotflmao.)
- Played some target shooting games. No bull's eyes but I got pretty close. I have a good aim. Hihi.
- Did karaoke and had two bottles of beer with Jose and Felix, my high school classmate.
- October 17. I boarded the ferry and went home. Tired but happy.