Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm an Angel. ☺


Hello again!! How's everybody? ♥

The university near my home is on semester break. What does that mean? No school! And so, no work for me! I'm a bum again! Yay! lol. The students are on vacation. I'll be taking a short vacation, as well. I'm going to spend another week at the farm at my parents' house. ♥

Anyway, this was a bit late. I'd like to thank Hazel for giving me a "You're an Angel" award last week. She's the lovely lady behind the blog, Pablo's Angel. She wrote some awesome things about me, that I just blushed like a tomato. She had an epic "Award Week" series in her blog last week. I'm on it. ☺


Leah - "Ice Cool Lady" 
The title says it all, you are extremely cool. You say you write about your boring life but trust me, you're far from boring. I don't think you realise how awesome you are, especially since your second blog, "Everyday Letters" was one of the most hilarious blog ideas I've ever come across! 
Hazel

Hazel dear, I'm deeply touched by what you wrote about me. I love this super-awesome-super-original blog award you gave me. You're such a sweetheart. I'm really glad that you like my "Letters" blog, too. I actually deleted it last month. But because of what you said about it, I brought it back. Hihi. ♥ Thank you so much, Hazel. I appreciate this special recognition.

.............................................

Just a quickie.

  • October 16. I boarded a ferry and went to the "City of Smiles", Bacolod City.
  • Spent some good time with fellow bloggers, Jose and Milch.
  • Tried to watch the Masskara Streetdance Competition at the Public Plaza but didn't get to. It was too crowded.
  • Went inside the Carnival and rode the Horror Train. (They should change the name to Funny Tunnel. I was laughing the whole way. rotflmao.)
  • Played some target shooting games. No bull's eyes but I got pretty close. I have a good aim. Hihi.
  • Did karaoke and had two bottles of beer with Jose and Felix, my high school classmate.
  • October 17. I boarded the ferry and went home. Tired but happy.


Have a great week, everybody! Don't forget to smile.. ☺


39 comments:

  1. Not a boring life indeed ;)
    Cheers to sembreak!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww that's SUCH a cute picture! :)
    congratulations on being awarded, everything Hazel said about you was totally true.

    ♥ yay for semester break!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this somewhere, I think it was @Mark's. I'm not sure though. hehe

    Congrats!

    break ka din! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the photo! And the award. It truly fits. Have some rest and regain your strenght. SuperLeah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award, and that does sound like quite fun trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Diamond R Hehehe.. My wings are invisible! hihi..

    @Nicole Yay! hihi.. Wow, I'm happy you visited my blog, ms Nicole. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Christina Haha! Semester break rules! hehe..

    @Furree Katt Aw, thanks so much, Furree! you're too sweet. And I'm glad you're back! hehe..

    Yay for semester break!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Autumn break here. But soooo busy :C

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Mai Yang Oh yeah, Hazel gave Mark an award, too. :D Thanks!!!

    @The Psalmist Aw, thanks so much! Yes, I will take some good rest. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Mark Thanks so much Mark. Congratulations to you, as well. hehe.. Yep, it was a fun fun trip.. :D

    @Orange Pulps ♥ Hehe.. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on the award Leah, you derserve it :) Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. nameet mo na si jhiegz! nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ikaw na talaga ang travel blogger Ate Leah. Hahaha. Yes, you're an angel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Si ate, nag bacolod. Kainggit naman!

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats sa angel award! at ang saya ng pics nyo sa bacolod, puro smile nga :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey you babaeng lakwatsera aka AngeLeah, welcome back!!

    kaya pala nawawala ka sa twitter dahil nandyan ka sa Bacolod. haha!

    ang cute ng picture mo, sana nagsuot ka din ng Mascara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations to your award and enjoy your home town vacation:)

    Looking forwards for your pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Bacolod. Ikaw na! Dinadaig mo si Dora :) Congrats sa award, bagay sayo Ate :)

    jeweldelgado.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. sambahin ang ngalan mo...chooss!! Happy vacation Angel Leah..hehe..isang araw mamemeet din kita!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow, im in bacolod last weekend too! enjoy ang masskara no? apir!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ugh. Sembreak.... wala kami niyan. Sad. www.elilea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are indeed and angel. congrats on the award.

    ikaw na talaga ng lagalag. haha.. :) It's really nice to spend awesome time with friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats on the award Leah! Angel huh? That's not really hard to believe. Anyway, enjoy your trips, enjoy your travel. Be safe and Happy Easter!

    Myke
    Show Me Your Look Today
    The Pinoy Wanderer

    P.S. nice pics too, hahahaha! Meron ng nag iwan dun ng 'inappropriate' comment. See ya!

    ReplyDelete
  25. ayun oh angel!!! ako may angel din! nasa likod ko! hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oooh, how I wish to see any Masskara parade! I'm envious. Even if you weren't able to see one, just being in the festivities is quite fun.

    Have a good vacation, Miss Leah!

    ReplyDelete
  27. love the new header
    cute!
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on your award. You're really such an angel. I'm so jealous, of your travel. Glad you had a great time.

    I love your new banner. It's so unique and one of a kind. It's the first thing I noticed today. Have a safe and fun stay with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  29. You are indeed an angel.. It seems like you always enjoy what you're doing.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. dapat i am angel leah na lang header mo! hehe..

    university instructor ka? hehe.. ngayon ko lang nalaman na nagwowork ka sa U!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your blog is so interesting! Congrat.
    I'm now following you , if you like my blog , do the same!:
    WWW.FASHIONSCARFBOY.COM
    Kisses Andy

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have fun sa trip mo! I love the cute new blog header! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Leah, i think you deserve that award. Ive been reading your posts and you never fail to bring a smile to my face. (Maybe because you're always reminding us to smile. hehe). Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete