This post is long overdue. Fang tagged me.. when was that, Fang.. uh, last month? lol.. and then, Hazel. And finally, Cindy. I'm really sorry it took me so long to do the tag. You know me.. Busy, busy, busy! *long pause* Yeah, right.. lol. As tag games go, there are rules.
- Post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the tagged questions.
- Create 11 new questions for the 11 people you tag to answer
11 random things about me..
- I'm too shy to make a vlog.
- I am the only girl in the family, and the youngest.
- I'm not fond of phones.
- I'm not fond of the television.
- I'm a hugger.
- I listen to new wave music and I dance like crazy.
- I am going to join the Black March.
- May favorite superhero is Batman.
- I adore Kratos of the God of War games.
- In Kindergarten, I played The Evil Queen in the Snow White school play.
- I found it funny, because my brother was one of the seven dwarfs.
Questions from Fang.
- How was your day? Anything exciting happened? - Well, it was Valentine's Day yesterday. So that was exciting! Teehee!
- Ever done anything that falls waaay outside of the social norms of your gender/age group? ie watched My Little Pony and enjoyed it or something? - I like Justin Beiber. Hahaha! Most of my friends don't, but I don't care what they think about the kid. He's really talented.
- If you were to classify yourself into a certain social group/style (ie gothic, emo, stoner, etc) which one would you place yourself in? - I'm a geek. A dork. I'm dorky.. :p
- Favourite Sesame Street character? - Uhm, I don't have one. I used to like Cookie Monster, but he's sooo greedy. And Elmo have that high-pitched voice.. it's kinda annoying!
- Seek out a popular YouTube video, check the comments. What are your thoughts on those people? - There are lots of loyal fans and a lot of haters, too. And in there, they fight.
- Do you have any neurotic/OCD tendencies? - When I sun-dry my clothes, the hangers I use should be of the same color.
- What's the meaning of life? - Life is a gift. LIVE it.
- Do you collect something? - I used to collect load cards for phones.
- Ultimate fantasy? - I don't wanna share my "Ultimate" fantasy.. but here's #2. To live in a castle, with the Batmobile in my garage. I would definitely take driving lessons if I have the Batmobile! I will have Bumblebee as my guardian, and maybe Toothless, the dragon as my pet..
- Weirdest dream? - I just had it last week, I wrote it down in my journal.. and it was way too weird to share.
- Have you enjoyed this "11 Questions" thing? - Strangely, yes. ☺
Questions from Hazel.
- Who would you swap places with, just for a day? - The richest person on earth. Just for one day.
- Tattoos: Yay or Nay? - Not now.. maybe someday.
- Favourite cartoon growing up? - Of course, Mickey Mouse! But I remember watching Tom and Jerry, and I love those two.
- Are you still close to your best friend from high school/college? - Sadly, no. We've grown apart. But we're still friends, of course.. just not the BEST of friends.
- Worst fear? - I'm afraid of a lot of things. Total darkness, sharks and snakes.. Eeeek!
- Do you believe in true love? - Yes.
- Name one thing you'd like to achieve/do in your lifetime. - Go to Disneyland and see/hug Mickey.
- Favourite book? - Michael Crichton's Prey / Dan Brown's Deception Point
- Who is your current celebrity crush? - James McAvoy, Jim Sturgess and Jensen Ackles
- Twitter: Yay or Nay? - Yaaaaaay! I'm a Twitter person. :)
- What are your guilty pleasures? - Having chips or PBJ sandwiches as midnight snacks.
Questions from Cindy.
- If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? - Mickey Mouse, the Batmobile or Bumblebee.
- What is your favourite movie? - For me, nothing can beat The Lion King. It never gets old. Everybody loves it, young and old.
- Describe your dream bedroom. - The colors would be pastels. The walls are purple. A small four-poster bed with yellow draperies and yellow sheets. The pillows will be with Mickey Mouse designs. The voile curtains should also be yellow. The room should be big enough to have a bed, a study table on one side and a small sofa bed for chilling and watching tv on the other side. Assuming that the bedroom is on the second floor, it should also have a spacious balcony. And it should be facing east, so that I could watch the sunrise every morning from that balcony.
- If you could swap bodies with someone, who would it be and why? - Like I said, the richest person on earth. I wanna live his/her pampered life for a day.
- How many pairs of shoes do you own? - I have 8 pairs.
- Red lips or au natural? - Natural.
- Favourite food? - Pizza!
- Do you iron your clothes? - Sometimes..
- When was the last time you cried? - Just the other night. I had a dream that my dog, Teddybear, died. I woke up, crying..
- And the last time you really laughed? - I was watching this really funny clip on YouTube. I LOL'd! hehe..
- Dresses or playsuits? - Dresses.
Thanks for the tags, guys! Now, it's my turn to ask the questions.
- What type of music do you like?
- What do you do when you get bored at work/school?
- What's your favorite day of the week?
- Are you an optimist or a pessimist?
- Do you believe in extraterrestrial life?
- If you win an all-expense paid trip for two to a destination of your choice, where would you go and with whom?
- If you are to have an awesome superpower, what would it be?
- If you are to win a million dollars, what would you do with the money?
- If a movie is to be made based on your life, who would you choose to play you?
- If you could travel through time, when and where would you wanna go?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'm supposed to tag 11 people, but I will only tag four - Jhengpot, Mommy Razz, Theo and Orange. Always the rebel, eh? But if you wanna join this fun tag game and answer the questions I laid out, you could do so.