- Optimist - The glass is half-full.
- Pessimist - The glass is half-empty.
- Realist - Yep. That's a glass, alright.
- Idealist - One day, cold fusion from a glass of water will provide unlimited energy and end war.
- Capitalist - If I bottled this and give it a New Agery sounding name, I could make a fortune.
- Communist - This drink belongs to every single one of us in equal measure.
- Conspiracist - The government is fluoridating the water for mind-control purposes.
- Sexist - This glass isn't gonna refill itself, honeybun.
- Nihilist - This glass does not exist and neither do I.
- Opportunist - There's a funny t-shirt in here somewhere.
I LOLed at the "mind-control purposes" part. Dang, If i am to be a conspiracist (if there is such a word), then I would be completely paranoid.
So which are you? ☺
* Image from Google.