Kreative Blogger Award.
I like receiving blog awards, especially personalized blog awards. Like, the author makes his own award then passes it along to you. It's something special. Blog tag awards such as this one, I like receiving them, too. I really do. But sometimes, I can't help but think of them as "chain messages".. kinda gives me a negative feeling, especially when there's a forced rule to pass it along. It makes it seem like more of an obligation rather than an act of appreciation. And it can be time-consuming too, doing the requirements. Ahehe. But don't get me wrong here. I'm just saying. Uh. I hope I didn't confuse a lot of you.
Of course, it is a sweet gesture. It means that the author remembers and even likes your blog to consider you as a recipient of the award. And that gives me a feeling of self-worth. I admit, I haven't been very active on visiting blogs lately. I've visited a few, buuuuuut... I was lazy. There! I said it. So I was surprised when Ms Sonia left a comment on yesterday's post, saying that she gave me an award... (bows head in shame) I'm sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while, ms Sonia. I'll do better. And thank you for the award. :)
- I'm lazy.
- I love to hug, snuggle and cuddle.
- I have a new Twitter account. @superleah_. Please follow.
- I tweet too much. If that's fine with you.. Please follow. aheheh.
- I'm watching Advent Children Complete right now. It's in Japanese. Don't understand a single word they're saying. Good thing there are subtitles.
- I've been invited by SuperJaid to a Cosplay Blogger event. Maybe I should come sa Tifa? I don't look good in leather, though. Ahehe..
- It's 10:00, Friday evening and I'm making this a scheduled post to be published 3:00 in the morning, Saturday.
- I'm running out of things to say.
- I'm drinking milk right now.
- I'm going to watch Dog Whisperer after this, until I fall asleep.
My bed is calling to me. (yawns and stretches).. Good night.. err.. Good morning.
Image from Google.