"Share something about what you're afraid of"
I'm afraid of lots of things.. Some of them, I can explain. Some, I can't. Here are some... The things/situations that I really am afraid of..
- I'm afraid of heights. - I'm not really THAT afraid of heights.. I mean, I know how to climb tall trees. I've also climbed our tall water tower. I've been up on tall buildings. Climbing up and staying on top are easy.. It's the getting down that pushes my fear button. I don't mind climbing tall trees, as long as there's a ladder to climb down to. I don't mind tall buildings as long as I don't look down. Hehe!
- I'm afraid of death. - Yeah. As of now, I'm kinda afraid to die. I know that it is inevitable. Well, there are still lots of adventures that I wanna try, a lot of things to accomplish. I still haven't used my full potential as a human being.. you know, to contribute to the society and the environment. And maybe someday, when I'd feel like I've done my part as a living person on earth, then I guess I'd welcome death with open arms.
- I'm afraid of living without my parents. - Yeah, I live in a separate home, 20 kilometers away from my parents. I am basically living alone. But what I'm saying is.. I'm afraid of not being able to contact them.. talk to them.. ask for their help.. ask for advice. The thought of having them, just a phone call away, makes me feel somewhat safe. I don't want to lose my parents. Hmm.. I don't know. Maybe I have separation anxiety or something..
- I'm afraid of not being able to get married and have children. - Yeah, this is me being paranoid. I really really want to get married and have my own kids.. my own babies to take care of. It's the essence of being a woman. It's basically every girl's dream.. to have her prince charming marry her, have a couple of babies and they'd live happily ever after. I'm afraid of not having my happily ever after. I am thinking positive and I know that it will come someday.. but still, I'm afraid that it might not come at all. I'm afraid that no one will love me and that I'd die alone. Hmm. Am I making sense?
Here are some more...
- I'm afraid of snakes and spiders.- Big snakes and big spiders terrify me.
- I'm afraid of airplanes. - But I'm going to ride one in a couple of days. Yay! Conquering it!
- I'm afraid of not being remembered. - I'm afraid that I would turn out to be a loser, unworthy of being recalled.
- I'm afraid of total darkness. - I don't want total darkness. I'm afraid of going blind.
- I'm afraid of blood. - I don't like the smell of blood. I don't like the sight of blood. It makes me feel nauseous.
- I'm afraid of bullies and drunks. - They're loud and abusive stupid people who thinks they are masters of the earth. I don't like them.. and I'm afraid of them.
What are your fears? What are you afraid of?