Before I start posting guest posts from friends, I'd like to appreciate this tag first. It came from Ms Ellen of the I am Ellen blog. Apparently, she wants me to share something about the top 10 things that I love. Hmm.. quite an assignment you've given me, Ms Ellen. :)
Okay. As tag goes, there are rules.
State who tagged you in your post.
State 10 things you love.
Tag 10 other bloggers.
Shall we start? :)
- I love my dogs. - Granted, these two are not "things", so to speak. But I just got to put them on the list. Hehe. I have two "babies", namely Teddybear and Pokeybear. Actually, I have 5 dogs (3 at my parents' house and 2 with me), but I am much more attached to these two. I love them very much. Last month, with thoughts of Tsunamis hitting the Philippines, their names came up at the top of my who-I'm-going-save list.
- I love Red Gee. - Red Gee's my laptop. Red. Cute. Very dependable. I simply love him.
- I love my skirts. - I used to be a "jeans" person. But as I get older, I start to like new things and try on new outfits. And I fell inlove with skirts. Okay, I don't have long stems.. but I really do love wearing skirts. For me, they're very comfortable.. and feminine.
- I love my LG cellphones. - I'm not a cellphone person.. however I do love having one. I want to buy a Blackberry but I still don't have enough dough for that. Still saving some.
- I love my camera. - My Sony Cybershot. It is really handy. You'll never know when inspiration will strike. So it helps to have a camera ready. Someday though, I will buy a DLSR Nikon camera. Fingers crossed.
- I love my WD external hard drive. - Holds all of my pictures, music and movies. Only 25.3 GB free space left (500 GB). I'm planning to buy a new one. I TB.. or maybe 2.
- I love my scents. - I have two Victoria's Secret (Romantic Wish and Pure Seduction). But my favorite is Twilight Woods by Bath and Body Works. It's not very strong, but it really smells good.
- I love my red lipstick. - "Watershine Pure R22" by Maybelline.
- I love my shoulder bag. - It's not too big, but I can put all of my much-needed ammo when I go out. It's just the right size.
- I love my wallet. - Holds all my cards and money. Enough said. Hihi.
Now, it's your turn to share some of the things that you love. I'm just going to tag 5 people, though. Yeah, I like breaking the rules. LOL.
Ms. Em of My Fingers Are Typing.
Ms. Iya of When I Learned How To Write.
Nyabachoi of Mga Kwento Ni Nyabachoi.
Rommel of One Acre Of Diamond.
Carlo of Supladong Office Boy.