For the letter C, I first thought of the word "Cake" and I would have shared pictures of my mom's birthday cakes. But upon visiting some blogs yesterday afternoon, I decided to do this little challenge instead. I found this interesting post on Of Smooches, Mutts and Love, Aiza's blog.
A simple blog challenge. It states.. "List down 20 things you want to say to certain people but you know, you never will. Don’t say who they are." So. I can write down what I truly feel about the person. And since no name will be mentioned, it'll be like.. This is me. My opinion. About you. In all honesty. But you don't know it's you. So DEAL. (grins smugly) Lezzdodizzz!!
- I really like you. But you like someone else. And that sucks. But I'm cool. I can't force you to like me the way I like you. So there. We'd just be... friends.
- Sometimes, I hate your guts.
- Can I please go somewhere ALONE.. without you guys tagging along? Or even knowing about where I'm going? I'm an adult, not a child.
- You scare me.
- You deserve better.
- Thank you very much for the support. I have been a bad girl, but you still took me in. Thanks for everything.
- Sometimes, I don't know if I should believe you. With what you've written down, I'm not so sure. Are they really true stories... or fiction? I honestly don't know how to react to your posts, since I don't know if they're true or not.
- You're married... but why the heck are you flirting with other people?!? I don't get that.
- I'm sad that you don't talk to me anymore. Ang suplado mo na talaga. (pouts)
- I just did that to make you jealous. It worked.. until you found me out.
- Stop sending me messages!
- It's sad that we can't go back to being friends. Years wasted. It was your fault.. but I forgive you.
- If you're a real person, I'd give you a big kiss, right on the lips!
- Why do you act like that? You used to be so nice. We used to share lunch together. Now, you can't even say Hi? Is it because you're rich now? I hope not. That's a pretty shallow reason to not communicate with an old friend. But if that's the case, then I guess you're not as smart as I think you are.
- Get your own phone. I rarely use mine but I need it. Plus, you're not family to just ask for it.
- Don't you dare hurt my dogs!
- You're my favorite blogger. I love you.
- You said you don't like her.. but you sure act like you do. You don't fool me, mister. ;)
- I really want to meet you and give you a hug. I hope someday, I can do that.
- I've always wondered... why do you have such high-pitched voice?
Done. Piece of cake. You guys don't have any idea who I'm talking about, do you? Good. (smiles)
Image from Google.