Enough with the drama. Let's enjoy life, shall we?
Okay, first stop. What am I going to write next? I have lots of December moments and I wanna share them all to you, but I think I've already summed them all up on my post, Rebirth.
So.. what else is new? Hmm.. My dogs are restless this morning. And I found a tick on Teddybear's neck. Arg! Gross! But I'm his person so I should do the dirty work. Yeah.. that's what pet owners do. Hehe. Maybe I should buy some new dog shampoo. The one I use on them doesn't seem to work anymore. Hm, what else.. Oh! I talked to some college and high school friends and we decided to see each other and celebrate the Dinagyang Festival 2011. It's a religious/culltural celebration, held in Iloilo City to honor the Sto. Nino and celebrate the arrival of the Malay settlers on Panay island. Yay! Can't wait. I have a date!! Hehe. Also, I finished the Crisis Core game! Yay! Woot! It's a pity Zack had to die, but well... at least, Cloud survived. And Sephiroth's great! He's the ultimate villain, but damn, he's so cute. Hahaha! If you're a FFVII fan, you'd know exactly what I'm talking about.
I have lots of things that I wanna share, but I can't think straight and organize my thoughts. Did some zombies attack my home and eat my brain? Hehehe. Kidding. Come on, brain. Work.
I did some serious blog hopping this day, trying to find some inspiration. There are lots of ideas floating around in the blogosphere and most of them are pretty random. And in almost 40+ blogs I've visited, I came across about 20+ blogs which are having this 30-day-challenge. So it got me into thinking. It's one way of organizing my thoughts, right? I'd know what to write next so I'd be able to focus and use more of my brain power, squeeze some creative juice out of it... so to speak.
I'm gonna have this 30-day challenge. I wrote down 30 topics of what I'd like to share in this blog. Well, I gonna have to write posts every single day for 30 days and let's see if I can keep up.
- Share a recent picture and something about your week.
- What's the meaning behind your blog name?
- Share something about your hometown.
- Share something about the TV show you're currently addicted to.
- Share your insights on why you use Facebook.
- Share a story about your most serious injury.
- Share a short letter to your ex-boyfriend.
- Share something about your favorite blogs.
- Share something about your favorite cartoon character.
- List 20 of your favorite movies.
- Share some insights about your pet peeves.
- Your nicknames and why you have them.
- Share something about your celebrity crushes.
- Share something about your favorite music/musician.
- Share something about your pets.
- Share something about your favorite book.
- Share something you're afraid of.
- Share your thoughts on the advantages and disadvantages of being single.
- Share something about a song that makes you smile.
- Share something about your least favorite subject in school.
- Google, Firefox, Rockmelt or Yahoo?
- Favorite Bible verse.
- (Question) What is your biggest blogging pet peeve?
- (Question) If you could pick a name for yourself, what would it be?
- (Question) Why do you blog?
- (Question) What's your opinion about blog awards (tags)?
- (Question) What's your childhood ambitions?
- (Question) Share a story about your most serious injury.
- (Question) What do you usually notice when you watch movies?
- (Question) Do you believe that in the year 2012, it's the end of the world?
Well, that's that. To put it simply, taking this blog challenge is one way of introducing myself to the people, not only to the blog community but to the world. It's just like an interview, but well.. more detailed. And maybe in the process, I'd learn a bit more about myself. You know, sort of.. like a self-discovery or something. If you have other suggestions, please feel free to let me know. Please refrain from suggesting topics like "share something about your favorite color?" (because it's fairly simple) or "share some insights about your prefered sexual position." lol. Other than that, feel free to pick my brain.
Okay. Looking forward for tomorrow.