Here again. Angelo of Kwatro Khanto tagged me to participate in this 7 Links Project. What is it? Well, it's a project that aims "to unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again." Simply said, it's a tag game. Hehe. The rules are fairly simple so I gave it a shot. It is a pretty cool activity. It allowed me to dust off my archives. It gave me the opportunity to review all of my posts. Sit back and relax. I now present you my 7 links.
- My most beautiful post - Hibiscus
- My most popular post - Nickeodeon's Avatar
- My most controversial post - Guest Post: Of Blogs, Readers and Comments
- My most helpful post - One Blog, One Tree, One Earth
- A post whose success surprised me - Guest Post: Of Blogs, Readers and Comments
- A post I feel didn't get the attention it deserved - I am a Disney Princess
- The post you're most proud of - I am ME
That's that. The rule states that I should nominate up to 5 bloggers to also take part in this activity. Here is my selection.
- Yvonne of Writing My Life Away
- Nas of Closing Pandora's Box
- Katherine of Life's Little Pieces
- Xall of A Flugschreiber
- Mayen of Clicks and Cuts